Thursday, October 8, 2009

♣ New Life

Thursday, October 8, 2009
I've change my bloggie to this because i don't feel like using my old blog.

Last month, really was a tragic month to me.
Everything just happened so sudden to me.
That I couldn't control.
Everything are just like what happened in drama.
My mood was totally down, kinda emotional all the time, and, my mind was so confusing.
I don't really know what am i doing last month, was totally undecided.

What I need to do is to give up both of them, or, give up one of them.
I've thought of giving up both, but i know i can't do it.
I'm so damn suffering, keep asking for my friends opinion.
At last, I've made my decision, is to gave up one of them.
I've chosen the one that's really put much afford on me, what had he done for me, I'm touched.
I know I love him, but, I know everything had changed after what had happened, so i accept the fact.
I'm sure that everything will be fine, and, I'm willing to put afford on this relationship, cause I've causes all these.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards