Thursday, December 10, 2009

♣ Sick & Stress

Thursday, December 10, 2009
Oh my god, i'm sick. I'm having heavy flu now, and my tears keep dropping.
When my tears keep dropping that means that it's a serious flu.
During class, keep sneezing, and it makes me feel so suffer.

Nowadays, found out many friends are also sick.
Take care ya friends, H1N1 still exist.
Hopefully, i didn't get H1N1, because read newspaper saying that many people are having flu.



I'm stress! Damn stress! Extremely stress!
First time ever, i'm having this kind of feeling, and i know what to be called as stress.
Just started my class, i've already stress up.
I have to do research, i have to do presentation.
Presentation are killing me because i hate to present and i'll get nervous.

Hopefully i won't screw up in my presentation next week.
I have to start to be more hardworking, focusing on all my assessment.
If not, really GG.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards