Thursday, July 8, 2010

┗ Stress * Boom *

Thursday, July 8, 2010
Recently, my friend said the words for my blog are very small.
So, from this blog onwards, i will make my words bigger,
so it's easier to read right.
* Ngek Ngek *
Happie or not, Haha XD

Lately,
I'm super duper stress weii.
My head seriously gonna burst.
I can feel the pain, oh my.
My time is not enough for me to complete all my stuffs.
How ?!
Exams, Assignments, Homeworks, Finance
These 4 are the tough ones.
Oh My God
GG.com.my already

* Boom *
Really beh tahan aa.
Feels like wanna give up already,
But i've done so far,
Still have 3months left,
Then i finish my degree course.

3months a,
How to tahan ?
My brain totally stucks.
How come this semester so rush ?
But last semester was kinda relax.

Reliance College
Please laa
Manage the time carefully for us can or not ?
Celaka !!
We paid and we aspect the get back what we paid !!
Pek Chek !!




12.16am
09.07.2010



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards