Sunday, March 14, 2010

┗ Good News ?!

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Actually these few days seems like i already get used to my " new relationship life ".
Don't misunderstand my meaning. I'm still together with Philo Wong!
My habit totally changed, that i wouldn't believe that i can do it.
Both of us won't contact each other as often as we do last time.


Now, i think less than 5 messages a day, maybe 2 calls a day.
How can i stand it, surprisingly i really can.
Is it a good news for me ?!
No need stick to him so often.


Should i trust his friends that told me he's loyal to relationship?
Asking this question doesn't mean i don't believe in him, just that every girls will tell me not to trust 100% in guys.
Even guys told me the same thing.
1 year relationship is long or short? Everyone answer are not the same.
To me, is not long but, to him, is long.
So, what he told me is
" We already together for so long, no need to contact each other so much, we are not using phone to maintain our relationship ".
What should i react with this kind of answer?



09.15pm
15.03.2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards