Monday, March 8, 2010

┗ Update From My Cafe World

Monday, March 8, 2010
It's been long time since the first time i post my cafe world in my blog.
Although i'm busy, i still will spare out some time for my cafe world.
Level getting higher and higher.
More things in cafe world, make me so crazy keep wanna up my level.
Here it is [ currently in level 68 on 08.03.2010 ]
These few days really stress for my assignment.
Stress and keep on stuck on it.
I wish i could finish it as soon as possible, so that i can start my another assignment.
But, after that, my finals are coming.
Damn rush man.
How to handle ?!
No mood to do my assignment.
Used the time do make some changes on my bloggie.
Need to find things to release my stress ^^


10.33pm
08.03.2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards