Thursday, May 13, 2010

┗ Convocation

Thursday, May 13, 2010
My convocation finally here on the 8th of May.
It's been a long wait for me since the day i've finished my diploma and my internship.

On the 7th May,
so happy to meet back my classmates DHM 046.
We went to Mid Valley after we had collected our robe.
Went to Delicious to have some light food, after that go to Nihon Kai.
Miss the taste of the food. Yum Yum Yum.
After that over night at my friend's place.

The next day, it's my day.
But i'm not in a good mood, because something had happened between us.
I can't show my friends that i'm not happy.
I was quite happy to see my seniors and other students from Penang and Johor.
Snap photos for sure, and we had recorded a short video for Jiewei Wong.

- Long process of my convocation -

Around 1230pm, convocation ended.
Miss you ya guys.
Hopefully all of us have a bright carrier in the future.



10.26pm
14 May 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards