Wednesday, June 2, 2010

♣ Singapore Trip

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
My days in Singapore.
For around 1 week there from 24th until 29th of May.
Actually i'm not willing to go there after some incidents had happened.
Damn unwilling~
But too bad, bus ticket had already bought.
So, i have to go.



Before the day i go, so damn Pek Chek ~
He come and scold me just because what his friend said is true ?!
Damn want face, i hate it.
Even his friends understands my feelings more than him.
Really WTH ~
Why why why ?!



The day on the way to Singapore, damn no mood la.
Because of him, i think so.
But i just forget about it, just wanna enjoy my trip.
After 5 hours in the bus, and i'm finally reached Singapore.
My cousin fetch us to my uncle's house.
Ehh, got shi tze, cute but looked stupid ><''
She's a camera shy doggy, don't allow people to take photograph of her.
But, yet, i still captured her face.



Shopping, yeah~ I Loving It ~
Shop shop shop, since it's sales, so i can't stop.
Their things were totally cheap, i wish i'm a citizen of Singapore. [ Work there i guess ]
Met my older brother too.



Went to my cousin's house to play her Husky.
Momma Tasha and Pricess Herbie, and another dog Slick.
Cute doggies ^^



4.16pm
02.06.2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards