Tuesday, November 9, 2010

♣ Class Trip Chapter 1 - I-City

Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Class Trip
Chapter 1 - I-City


My last paper was on 13th October 2010
We had planned to go I-City on the 14th October
Before we go to I-City
Me, Joanne, Suhui, Jolynn headed to Sg.Wang Greenbox
Sing K Session with Carrine, Hiah, Siew Wei


I forgotten what time to what time
But at 3pm
Me and Joanne leave Greenbox and shopping in Sg.Wang
Walk around see clothes
Go to Lot 10 Zara
After that
I was thinking of changing my whole set of clothes
So we decided to go Pavilion
And of course
We went to Cotton On


I bought a dress from Cotton On
A pair of shoes from Vincce
After that go to the toilet and change it
Haha
Too Over XD


Around 6pm
Heading to Sg.Wang to fetch Suhui and Jolynn
Then go to fetch Yvonne
Then we went to Jalan Alor for our dinner
Meet up with Kinki, Hanyi, Lawrence, Siang


Order order
My Ikan Bakar
Yummy
Eat eat eat
Talk talk talk
This is what we always do


Finished dinner
And we're going to I-City, Shah Alam
No one knows how to go there
So we just have to depends on the sign board






Finally we reached
Parked the car
Then enjoy our I-City Trip




There are so many people there although it was a weekday
Damn hot
But the environment there are nice with the colorful light-bulb


This photo was taken before we went in to the snow house


The Snowman


Gong Xi Gong Xi






Nice Nice
I Love It




Jump Jump Jump


First time tried this
Kinda funny
Everyone was looking at us
And some other people are learning us to do this Jumping



09.26pm
09.10.2010



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards