Friday, November 5, 2010

♣ I'm Back [ LOL ]

Friday, November 5, 2010
Wee``
I'm Back
I've been abandoned my blog for quite long since the last article
I will continuously update my blog
Too many stories to write


Let me starts on the month of September
September 15th
I broke up with him
Honestly
I don't felt regret
But anyhow i wish he have a bright future
Or even find a better girl friend [ LOL ]


For My Birthday
09/10.09.10
- Trip To Port Dickson / Malacca -
Special Thanks To

Lawrence
Yvonne
Hanyi
Siang


We departed after our financial class
Lunch at Wangsa Maju [ Pan Mee ]
We went there by Siang's car


We stayed in Corus, Room 531
Booked by Jayce Chim Hanyi
Reached
Our room was 2 queen size beds
After that
We walk around the hotel
Snap photos


After that
Go back to our room to have some rest
Lawrence and Siang go find their friends
Left 3 of us
Watch cartoon in the room and ended up me and Yvonne fall asleep
Hanyi using Siang's laptop


Finally they are back with food

Murtabak
Pohpiah
Nanas Goreng
Cendol
[ If i still remember ]


Finished
Then prepare ourselves for our next station
- Malacca -
Before that
We went to the beach to capture some photos


J = Jayce


Y = Yvonne


L = Lawrence


M = Melissa


S = Siang

These was the photos we captured
Thought by Lawrence
Great


After the capturing the photos
We're on our way to Malacca
We went to The Jetty
[ Forgot the name of the cafe ]
Ordered food and drinks
Chit chatting
Snapping photos


After our food
Suddenly Siang took out 2 boxes of secret recipe cake
I doesn't know they are celebrating my birthday
* I'm Touched *
They sang Birthday Song to me
Happy



My Cake


Make A Wish


Happy With My Cake

Wootz

I Love You All Much


The Next Day
Went to the another beach located near Corus Hotel



I Like This


Me and those Words


We
Seriously
I Love You Guys Very Much



After this
We go for our lunch
Bak Kut Teh
Yummy



With Soup


Dry
This is super nice
I wanna eat again
Hopefully we 5 can have this together
Hehe =D


Lunch finished
We go to Tiara Beach Resort for awhile
Lawrence and Siang wanna find their friends


Then we headed to Malacca
Didn't snap much photos in Malacca
But there's a funny video i would like to share here





Thanks For Everything
I Appreciate It Very Much
~ I Miss This Trip ~




04.29pm
09.11.2010



1 comments:

krysta J.e said...

pls make a "like" at ur blogspot! =D am like it nice trip n funny video. ahahahah

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards