Saturday, August 14, 2010

♣ Birthday Boys

Saturday, August 14, 2010
August
Lotsa people having their birthday


First Birthday Celebration
Birthday Boy : Zack Wong Kian Hoe
Actually he's same secondary school with me

But I don't know him that time

Knew him afte
r together with my BF


His birthday celebration was on August 10th
Me BF, Sam Rachel, ZhiHui, PakSiu

Went to SK Seafood Restaurant to eat with him

They talked a lot of funny
stuffs
After that got one aunty selling fruits come to our table

Sam bought fruit
s from her
Don't know why she keep talk to us
But we totally don't understand what is she talking about

Wanna laugh but can't At last all of us are like =.="
After she walked away

We all laugh like hell XD



Second Round : Pavilion
ZhiHui didn't join us because he have to work
We go to Pavillion to drink
We ordered 3 pints of Hoegaarden and 3 pints of Stella Artois


Oh yea, I'm in love with Hoegaarden
Nice Drink
But Stella Artois is not my drink
Rachel order a glass of Margarita




Starting to play card game
They are crazy
Finished Hoegaarden and Stella Artois so fast
And they ordered another 3 pints of Hoegaarden
Play crazily


I didn't play the card game
I'm playing KianHoe's I-Phone
After that we gave KianHoe surprise


Flaming Lamborghini Cocktail
We and the staffs there sing Happie Birthday Song
Rachel and PakSiu help KianHoe
After this drink
PakSiu and Kian Hoe a bit drunk
Hahaha


Continue card game until 1am
And this ended KianHoe Birthday Celebration



---------------------------------------------------
Next celebration is for his colleague, Davis
Location at Quattro 12 August
Actually don't feel like going already
Because I'm too tired
But ended up going


Around 11pm we reached Quattro
WHT
I'm already 21
How come they still wanna check my IC
Am I really looked like 18-19
I should be happy also
XD


Went in already
Find a place sit first
Davis keep called me Ah Sou
I feel my self damn old
He asked me to drink
But BF don't let me drink
At last I wanna drink because give face to Davis


Wow
The drink he mix for me real thick with black label
Coke plus Black Label
Yum Seng
I just take a sip only
Awful taste


Their friends slowly came
Order another type of beer
But don't know what's the name
The way they drink very " long sei "
Don't know how they stand the taste without adding coke


I'm just beside there see them drink
Ask people drink
See them how they play around


Night getting high
Start to dance " Long time never dance "
Miss it so much
Should i say i miss my clubbing life


Suddenly my BF do something that make me very STUNT
Introduce me and jerk to each other
I'm Totally STUNT
I think jerk also have the same feeling
But somehow
Me and him still the same
Comparing to others
Comparing to the one that I've only knew him that day
So confirm is the jerk's problem


The interior of Quattro had already changed
The DJ stage had already move to upstairs
And there's a dance floor at the previous DJ stage there
Pole Dance
One of the girl looked like " Ah Gua "
We all noticed that " she " has muscle
I don't like because it's not nice seeing them pole dancing
I think Taiwan are better in this


I just feel that my BF keep disappear
Keep talk with his colleague
Keep telling he had something to talk with them
Since he's not beside me
So is my time to dance
Damn long time didn't dance
Got play with them also
If not I'll be bored there


Drink drink drink * Them *
Play play play * Them *
Dance dance dance * Me & Some of Them *
Around 0145am
Me and BF going back
* a bit of arguments with him *
Luckily no block


0200am
I reached home




---------------------------------------------------
On the August 13th
Is my friend's - Adam - 21st birthday
Yea yea
I knew him since primary school until now


His birthday party is at his house
My BF fetch Yvonne first
Then only come to fetch me
8pm like that reached Adam's house
Saw his 2 dogs inside the cage
Like so PITY


His party is something like having steamboat
Most of his friends also from the same primary school
I know who are they
But they don't know who am I
My memory is good
Haha


Steamboat started
Eat eat eat
At last Tommy reached
But that time me and Yvonne finished eating
Went inside to talk about something only we both know
Go kitchen take chocolates
Eat Twisties


Those guys are crazy
Keep Carlsberg only
Finally they all finished
Adam borrow us his camera
Me and Yvonne keep snap photos
Snap snap snap
We won't get bored


Those guys playing card game
No rules for this game
The person can decide how many sip or can of Carlsberg to who had lose
They really play until crazy
Me and Yvonne just see them play and laugh


Wahaha
Tommy very funny
Keep on wanna drink
At last he KO and sleep on the floor
But he still wanna continue drink
Me and Yvonne go snap Adam's doggies
That Tommy also come kacau us
Kacau the dogs
Suddenly the 2 dogs fight
Shock me and Yvonne
I scream XD


Tommy really drunk
Although he's outside
He still can simply sit and sleep on the floor
And he ended up sitting on dog's shit
But he still don't know
Until my BF told him
Only he realize
Funny
Everyone also laugh at him
Adam have to borrow Tommy his pants


Before me BF Yvonne wanna go back
We took some photos
Really beh tahan Tommy


After the photos session
My Bf fetch Yvonne back to Hang Tuah
And after that fetch me back



* Happie 1 & A Half Year Anniversary To Us *



[ Photos of the party will upload soon ]



12.33am
16.08.2010








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards