Monday, August 23, 2010

♣ RIP Jerry

Monday, August 23, 2010
My heart really uncomfortable when I knew he passed away
He passed away nearly 1 month
And I just knew about this news


Suddenly felt LIFE is so SHORT


I knew him since the year 2007
When I'm working for Reliance Fair aka Matta Fair
I admire his talent very much
He knew lots of people too


I view his Facebook yesterday
I was very shocked
Once again
I view his Facebook again today
He passed away because of Cancer
Saw his photos
He became very thin


Just hope that his wife and his children can stay tough in future
May You Rest In Peace
- Jerry -



09.48pm
23.08.2010

2 comments:

Jayce said...

May he Rest in Peace a...

krysta J.e said...

rip jerry...
yea life is short... so we hav to treasure everyday

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards