Wednesday, August 4, 2010

♣ Lazy

Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Opps


I'm getting lazier and lazier
I don't like to attend class anymore
Shit !
But i will attend starting next week
Won't ponteng anymore
LOL XD


What to do
Class so many people but still extremely bored
So, I'm sure is lecturer's problem la right

100 percent confirm !



Don't know how many weeks didn't attend the
MS. LOO POH THENG's class already
Heard someone says she gonna kick me, OH YEA ?
Common, don't be such a small gas lecturer la please
You should know why aren't we attending your class what



Hate Her Class
Beh Tahan



New Business Development
Another boring class
Become more and more bored
Seriously I'm gonna sleep in your class, MR. JOJO


Finance
Oh My God
This subject is really killing me

GG.com.my
How to sit for my exams
I really hate your teaching, MR. ALEX
Don't keep think many students like you la
You know what, the way you talked are totally sucks
Like to poke us so much
So when we poke you back rudely
Don't get shock okay ?



Perhaps
You think we don't dare
We are much more daring comparing to juniors
Don't test our patient !

Please



10.08pm
04.08.2010



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards