Monday, December 27, 2010

3 Days In A Row ღ

Monday, December 27, 2010
3 Days In A Row
What you guys think of this statement

* Answer will be reveal *
* Just guess first *


Since my elder brother had came back from Singapore
We decided to have a family dinner together
But too bad my dad wasn't here
We go Dragon-I at Leisure Mall for our dinner



* Mom, Sister and Brothers *
* Long time didn't tie my hair half already *

As usual
Snapping photos is my job
Since i get the iphone
Capturing self photos are getting easier

* LOL *


The photo above is really precious
Because we don't really have the chance to get together
My sister busy working
My elder brother working in Singapore
My dad didn't join us because he have to work
Christmas and New Year Season
Many people are going to Genting




I forget about snapping the food photos
* Paiseh *
We enjoyed our food
We enjoyed our family dinner




Reached home
Suddenly He called me saying he's on the way to my house
So sudden
I asked him to hang up the call and let me prepare again
I didn't change my clothes
Just comb my hair and do the make up again



Forgotten what time He reached my house
Don't know where to go
Then we ended up going to Yulek [ His Studio ] still in renovating
After that we headed to Quattro with His friends
Once i reached Quattro
I saw P's friends
Oh well
Just let it be
Just gonna enjoy myself together with Him




So 3 days in a row which means i'm going to Changkat again
Suddenly He told me that we're going to Reggae Bar
Because one of the regular customer is leaving to Arab on 28th December


Once reached Reggae Bar
Saw Richard with the Santa Claus Hat
Get it from him
And i wear it



* Me with the Santa Claus Hat *



Sunday was not that crowded
But we still enjoyed it

* Can't mention it in public *
* Just Both Of Us Know *
* Just A Dream Dedicated To Me *
* Others are all in my heart *



Around 3.30am
Party ended
We go up and saw His another 2 friends

- Raj
- Tiger
* I hope i spelled the name correctly *



After that
He fetch me back
Reached home almost 4am
Both of us sit in the car and talk lotsa things
I get down from His car around 4.45am



Saw His status
I don't know what is He confusing about
But surely is the problem of Me Him Her and P
P just screwed up my day
FML




01.03am
27.12.2010



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards