Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Finished my degree for 2 months already
I still haven work
Ahaha
Getting lazier
But i surely will work next year
Don't worry ya guys
[ Hoho ]


Days from 06.11.2010 - 09.12.2010
Things around me are just as usual
But one thing had happened on me
And it will be my memory

[ Maybe sweet, maybe bitter ]
But life just have to move on
Just wish that everything goes smooth

[ Seriously speaking with a sincere heart ]


Days from 15.12.2010 until future
I will be fine
I've put everything down
I will be having a new changes in life
A brand new Melissa Ann Oh will appear

[ I swear ]



07.45pm
16.12.2010




1 comments:

ShinChen 新程 said...

gam ba teh : ) wish u all the best always : )

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards