Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas ღ

Sunday, December 26, 2010
Merry Christmas


As usual
My Christmas Eve was in the church
Praying Singing
But this year slightly different because i get a surprise from someone special
He sms me asking me to slipped out awhile
And yes i did
I slipped out from the church and meet him




"Merry Christmas"
This is what we told each other when we met
Surprised me when he gave me the present




* This is the present *
I'm Loving It



Countdown for Christmas in church
After that i asked my brother to fetch me to Changkat

[ Bakita ]
Met Joey Gilbert and some other new friends
A while later
Me and Joey go to find Joan at Bar Twenty One
After that me and Joey thinking of going to Reggae Bar



Call and sms him to asked whether he can bring us in or not
Suddenly the guy came out and bring us in
Luckily
Reggae Bar was so damn happening



Saw him again
* I never thought that i will go to Reggae Bar *
* Because of some reasons *

As usual
Dancing and Shaking
This is what i will do in club
Dance on speaker
Dance with Joey
High High
Really Love The Night In Reggae Bar

* But i think i wasn't that natural on this day *


We were in Reggae Bar for a while
Before we leave
Saw the manager

" Merry Christmas "
Felt that i'm the regular customer there


Me and Joey go back to Bakita
Told her some story

* Story about US *
Surely what she said is for my own good


Then our next station is to Steven's Corner, Pandan Indah
Drink drink talk talk
I reached home at 5am
Thanks for the fetch ya WeiZhuan



I will remember what Richard and You told me in the phone
Was kinda funny when Richard called me
LOL



09.51pm
27.12.2010


1 comments:

Shiro Tsubasa^仰仰^ said...

Merry Christmas...

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards