Monday, December 27, 2010

Werner's On Changkat ღ

Monday, December 27, 2010
Lately
The place that i will go is Changkat Bukit Bintang
Since when i go Changkat
My first time was on 13.11.2010
With My Bf - Joanne =D



* What i wore for the first time *



On the 25/26.12.2010
I go to Changkat again




This time going to [ Werner's ] with Him
He come my place around 10pm



Before that i was on the phone with Mr.P
* What he told me was all nonsense *
* Make me damn pek chek *
Really pissed me off
Talked to Mr.P makes me looked serious
* I was at His car *
Super Dulan when he said i'm a playgirl
Heard this i straight away hang up his call and switch off my phone




After that
My mood came back already

* Maybe i felt happie when i saw Him *
* Seriously, he makes my life colourful *



We reached Werner's at around 10.30pm
He set up his things
I was there looking and playing with my Iphone
Keep introduce me
After that
We ordered our drinks and go to the balcony to drink and talk




Finished
It's time for Him to work
I was standing there
Dancing and Shaking there
Enjoyed myself
But he didn't left me alone
He will talk to me and kidding with me
Playing with me

*LOL*
Had a good night



His work finished at 3am plus
I reached home almost 4am
But around 6am
He called me
We talked more then 1 and a half hours
Both of us was talking from the sky was dark until the sky turns morning



11.31pm
27.12.2010


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards