Monday, September 27, 2010

♣ I Live Better

Monday, September 27, 2010
I've been single for more then a week
Really get used to it already
Sometimes i might post something quite emotional status on my Facebook
But i swear
I'm okay
I just like to post those kind sentences
Because they are simple and meaningful


I might be rude sometimes
When you guys are chatting with me
Because
I don't really wanna mentioned about his things
I don't want to get involve with his things anymore
I saw something i don't wish to see
[ Just like that idiot trying to make him happy ]
All these kind of reasons
Will make me lose control ><
Bear in mind ya my friends


After this incident
I found out that the one who is childish is not me
So you know who i'm saying right
Although i'm not that mature but at least i won't do something without thinking
Or speaks and type without using brain


I Live Better Now
I Have My Own Life Now
At least i know that my friends support me no matter what happen


Friends won't stay forever
But i believe some will stay forever beside me


11.12pm
27.09.2010



4 comments:

Shiro Tsubasa^仰仰^ said...

live better then can liao lo...life goes on...kambate yo~

Ms.Mel said...

en !! ^^

Jayce said...

Congratulation!!!Hahaha~And you are right...I cannot be with you forever but my heart do~Kakaka~

Ms.Mel said...

Jayce : i LIKE your comment ^^

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards