Wednesday, September 15, 2010

♣ Suffering

Wednesday, September 15, 2010
I guess I'm just not as tough as i think
Many memories flashback yesterday when i was lying on my bed
My tears was dropping
And i know I've done a mistake


My heart still have a place for him
I can't accept the truth


My birthday still have 3 days
I can't even celebrate with him
I was wondering
[ How come the month of September always have things happened to me ]
Last year was the incident so didn't celebrate my 20th birthday
This year
Just because i wanna celebrate with my friends first


I doesn't treat him as a backup
I do really love him
But i guess he had make the last decision


If given a one more chance
[ Will i get back to him ]
Yes, i will
Although i make much complaint about him
Although we argue a lot
He's the only guy that changed for me a lot
And changed me a lot


What can i do now
Just hoping for miracle



09.04am
16.09.2010




1 comments:

Jayce said...

You never give me a call!!!Well...I will hard and wish the miracle happen!!!Omi Omi~~

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards