Wednesday, September 15, 2010

♣ This Is For Real

Wednesday, September 15, 2010
I've stop updating my blog quite a long time i guess
After the Broken Up article
Yes, we do get back together
But, it seems like is a mistake
Maybe i can't really get a long with him anymore
I tried hard, very very hard to get back the feelings
Ended up failed


15th September 2010
Today was the day we broken up again
We won't get back together again


Will i regret
No one knows except me right
But i couldn't even give myself an answer


Oh well
I'm not pretending to be pity or what
I accept it and i will go on my days as usual
Light up my life with more smiles and laughter


Friends
Do Support Me, Okay ?
I Need You Guys Very Much Now




10.12pm
15.09.2010



1 comments:

Jayce said...

SUPPORT SASA always is my daily job...
I could lend you my shoulder IF you need it..
IF you dont mindd it's bone..
Do call me at 017-3xxxxxx
16 hours on-call because the rest of the time, I need it for Oi Oi~Hahaha~Love you!!!Hahaha~

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards