Tuesday, September 21, 2010

♣ Single Life

Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Oh Yeah
I'm A Single Lady Now
I'm enjoying my life so much now
Happier than last time
At least no one control me anymore


My Mind Pops Up
[ Don't Because Of Controlling Me & Loses You Freedom ]
This is what our relationship are like
Control control and control
Should A Relationship Runs This Way
No right


I'm happie that i can jump out of this relationship
He keep told me that
[ He's not perfect, but he believe that someone will likes him and won't treated him like the way i treated him ]
So i hope he can find a better one in future
[ Who can stand it anyway ]


Think back what he said
Nonsense
I'm not mature
Fuck him
Who is not mature enough
Who is having those fucking attitude and character
Is Him but he said i'm the one


I have a attitude problem
But i think my attitude and character are much more better than him


I will get a better one in future
Let's see
Haha
Well, i don't have high expectation on choosing a BF
How come all say that my requests are very high



05.20pm
21.09.2010



2 comments:

Jayce said...

What requirement you are looking for??If you want find a guy like me..I guess is difficult~Because the BEST already taken by my gf~Hahaha~Smile~~

Ms.Mel said...

you don't so perasan la ~~~
you're not my type.. hahahahahahaha...

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards