Sunday, June 5, 2011

Heartache

Sunday, June 5, 2011
Ignore my previous blog
Will update it again


Heartache
Something that really make me heartache is
I get so disappointed on myself on you've said it
This is the only way i express my feeling


Once you had said that
I felt that myself so useless
Not to say i don't wanna do it
I just get so Zhi Bei
Since you said you rather to find other girl


And yes you had given me what you said as TIPS
But i don't think you know what you said had already hurt me deeply
When i was gonna tell you
You just said it was just an excuse or i'm stupid or what
And just walked away


I wrote this blog
Hopefully you will understand it
Not to say i wanna avoid it by not telling you face to face
I can't even tell you face to face because you think that i'm so dumb
Comparing to other girls




T-T
Heartache
But i've promise you i will do to maintain this relationship
I do Love You



08.43pm
05.06.2011



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
мєℓιѕѕα™ ƸHaving A New LifeƷ © 2008. Design by Pocket Blogger Templates | Travel Rewards Credit Cards